Re: GEP-2 Theme Sets (aka Metathemer)

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 03:04, Luis Villa wrote:

> It doesn't necessarily need to be visible at the UI level, but unless
> you plan on porting mozilla and OOo to gtk, any mechanism that fails to
> provide some infrastructure for these (and future broken but important
> apps) is a mechanism that fails to meet the needs of real users and will
> just add more complexity for them.
>
> Luis

Luis my concern is of course only the visible ui. Making things
technically possible is a good idea

I just don't want a ui that mentions change your mozilla theme, change
your oo.o theme etc. However I think it's worth noting that if moz gtk2
supports native gtk widgets under gnome2, than we should probably not
encourage the use of moz themes at all.

dave