GDM on solaris2.6

Hi all,

Has anyone gotten gdm to successfully build on a Solaris 2.6 box???

I am having a problem with mine, it complains about
"/usr/include/string.h:37: `bcopy' declared as function returning a
function" and dies in the greeter_item_pam.c.  Any ideas as to where I
should look to correct this problem??  Or am I doing something wrong?

TIA,
Timothy Reed
Software Engineer \ Systems Administrator
Lockheed Martin - NE & SS Syracuse
Email: timothy a reed lmco com

The Box Said "Requires Windows  95 or Better", so I installed Linux!