Re: Keyboard shortcuts for launching applications

Hello,
Would it be possible to introduce some uniformity in the use of keyboard
shortcuts by different applications, so that a user could be sure that the
keystroke that caused a search in one application would also initiate a
search in another? Lack of uniformity is one of the most annoying things
about Linux. Not that I'm about to go back to windows.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org