Re: applications not in gnome menu / vfolder status in gnome-panel

Hi,

The vfolder file that specifies where to look for .desktop files to show
in applications:/// belongs to gnome-vfs actually. It stores this in the
$sysconfdir/gnome-vfs-2.0/vfolders/applications-all-users.vfolder-info.
You may also want to check ~/.gnome2/vfolders/applications.vfolder-info.

-- dobey