Re: automake/conf examples

Le lun 14/10/2002 à 17:07, John J. Boyer a écrit :
> Hello,
> I would like to know about autoconf and all the auto tools also.

I managed to find some not too bad tutorials with google some time ago,
but I no longer have the urls. I only remember the autobook
(http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/autobook_toc.html) but I
found simpler and shorter tutorials about the autostuff.

> And where do I find intltools? It's not in CVS, and Google only turned up
> some messages.

it is in gnome cvs in the module intltool (instead of intltools). There
are probably tarballs on gnome ftp

Christophe