gnome2 from CVS and .Xdefaults

Hi.

I'm a CVS boy, compiling each week a CVS version from gnome2. The problem
is that sometimes it is unstable... normal!

At the moment, my problem is other. From some time ago, my .Xdefaults is
not read by X (when issuing startx/gnome-session). I'm allmost certain
this is a gnome issue because I've not changed anything else. Should I
add a line to read .Xdefaults when starting snome-session, or this is
gnome-session fault?

Thanks

Alberto
--
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."