Re: that darned accessibility capplet

The new 3 tab designs you've worked up look good, I find them an
acceptable solution:

http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/accessx-3tab2-basic.png
http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/accessx-3tab2-keys.png
http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/accessx-3tab2-mouse.png

Earl

> Subject: Re: that darned accessibility capplet
> From: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
> To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>, earl johnson <Earl Johnson sun com>, Bill
Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org