Re: that darned accessibility capplet

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 20:33, Jody Goldberg wrote:

> Interesting, its certainly more spacious, but I do wonder about
> putting a frame with a label around 1 button and another around 1
> checkbox.  Seems sort of pointless.

It is rather, it was just the quickest I could get things
comparatively-nicely presented.

Interestingly I originally tried to follow the HIG guidelines for this
dialog (bold headers, no frames), until I found out you couldn't do bold
checkbox labels in Glade :)

> Havoc was not thrilled with the link back to the keyboard capplet
> and you want to add another one ? /me ducks and waits for the
> nuclear winter to pass.

I'm not convinced it's a whole lot of use either, but Bill asked me to
toss it into the fray so who am I to argue!

Cheeri,
Calum.