GStreamer things

Hi,

So, we @ GStreamer are working out some issues with our pending
assimiliation by Gnome.  More on that later.

For now, there's one small thing we would like to move.  We have a simple
capplet to configure the GStreamer gconf keys and test them.  We'd like to
make that available in Gnome instead of in GStreamer, so that it can be
translated and so on.

We figured the best place for it would be in gnome-media, and Iain agrees,
but we were wondering if it still is allowed to move this code to
gnome-media, being past the ui freeze ?

It's not really a new feature, it's just not been added to the right
module yet.  It's also (at this point) rather simple, which is good for
testing purposes ;)

What do you think ? I'd like to move it to it's definitive location as
soon as possible, so that we can get it translated.

Thanks,
Thomas

I used to play with toy guns and knives with my daddy
He never taught me how to kill
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->