Re: New Modules in GNOME 2.2

<quote who="Joe Shaw">

> Do gstreamer and its plugins work on other platforms like FreeBSD and
> Solaris?

FreeBSD guys were giving an initial thumbs up last week or so.

> (The latter of which I think is one of our reference platforms, correct?)

The GStreamer guys haven't got their hands on a Solaris box to test yet, so,
not sure.

> Are there out-of-the-box configuration issues with it?

I haven't had any problems. You have to run gst-register, and make sure your
output sink is correct (capplet on its way), but nothing major.

- Jeff

--
       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~