Re: GNOME Menu (was: Re: [Usability]Re: UI Review Suggestions - Panel)

Well, GNOME Menu to me is rather meaningless... is it just a menu of
GNOME applications?  Is it a menu of GNOME preferences?  GNOME-what?
And for someone who doesn't know what GNOME is (say, my mother,
co-workers, etc.), it's really confusing.  Heck, as much as I *hate* to
say it, even "Start Menu" seems more intuitive.  ;-)  Main Menu, or Menu
Button, would be much more obvious, to both novices and gurus alike.