Re: New gedit string freeze breakage

fre 2002-11-15 klockan 17.22 skrev Paolo Maggi:
> > There has recently been a new unannounced string freeze breakage in
> > gedit gnome-2-0 branch:
>
> This is not true. This change was made one month ago in CVS HEAD.
> I cannot find it in the gnome-2-0 branch (I have just checkout it).

That's strange. Sure enough, I was looking at the wrong date so this
commit was really made a month ago in the gnome-2-0 branch, but all
gnome 2.0 translations suddenly show fuzzy messages in gedit today
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/),
translations that there were 100% yesterday. Do you have any idea of
why? The affected messages are:

                         <accessibility>
                           <atkproperty name="AtkObject::accessible_description" translatable="yes">Always use UTF-8 encoding (faster) when saving

</atkproperty>
                         </accessibility>

                         <accessibility>
                           <atkproperty name="AtkObject::accessible_description" translatable="yes">Always use UTF-8 encoding (faster) when creating a new file

</atkproperty>
                         </accessibility>

                          <accessibility>
                            <atkproperty name="AtkObject::accessible_description" translatable="yes">Use current locale's encoding if possible when saving

</atkproperty>
                          </accessibility>

                          <accessibility>
                            <atkproperty name="AtkObject::accessible_description" translatable="yes">Use current locale's encoding if possible when creating a new file

</atkproperty>
                          </accessibility>

Note the additional newlines before </atkpropery>; they are what caused
the fuzziness.

Christian