Re: lock down features

Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 06:48:15PM -0800, George Farris escribió:

>I'm interested in looking into an LDAP backend if I can get some initial
>assistance about how and what we would like.

	LDAP (or ACAP if it's not dead and with only one server written
in an exotic language) gconf backend will be great for a very interesting
feature for GNOME 2.6 or 3.0: Mobility (store your configuration in a
server, and in any computer you log-in you get it )

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas