The Cap'n steps in

Hi all,

I will be on vacation starting tomorrow, friday 08 until monday, 11/17.
During this time Dave "Cap'n Chill-E Dawgg" Camp has agreed to watch
over tinderbox and send inflammatory emails to anyone who causes it to
break[*].

Many thanks to the Cap'n!  Please be nice to him and keep the builds
green, okay? :)  As usual, you can check the snapshot status here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/tinderbox/gnome2-snap/status.html

I encourage everyone to check the status and, specially if it's red, to
check out the log and make sure you are not responsible for the
breakage.

Cheers,
-Dan

[*] On redhat-73-i386 only.  I have temporarily disabled the
redhat-72-i386 snapshots, because they are pretty badly broken.  I
apologize, and I'll get them back up when I return.

--
Dan Mills, Desktop Ranger             -o)
email: thunder(at)ximian(dot)com      /\\