Re: GEP-2 Theme Sets (aka Metathemer)

Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu> writes:

> Thats not what i'm saying. For usability, I don't think having themes
> changing the app font is a good thing.

Suggesting a font seems kind of OK, for example tigert used to have
that "street graffiti" theme with the graffiti font, or the "Jungle"
theme on Windows with the jungle font.

(Not that any of those fonts are really usable, but I can see them as
part of a fun theme.)

A problem with the UI is that you can't really tell what font will get
applied. Seems like you might want to know before clicking "Apply
Font" - maybe "Apply font 'foo'" where 'foo' is rendered in the font
itself? Or I guess the font could be previewed in the theme preview.

Havoc