Re: Patches for libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui HEAD

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:21:37PM +0200, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here are two patches to rename some API Chema wanted. Basically it's
> just:
>
> [libgnomeprint]
> 1. s/master/job/  & s/Master/Job
> 2. Rename gnome_print_job_new_from_config to gnome_print_job_new,
> pass a NULL to gnome_print_job_new as the frist argument to get the old
> behaviour
> [libgnomeprintui]
> 3. Rename gnome_print_dialog_new_from_job to gnome_print_dialog_new
> pass a NULL to gnome_print_dialog_new as the first argument to get the
> old behaviour
> 4.  s/gnome_print_copies_selection/gnome_print_copies_selector/
> 5. s/gnome_printer_selection/gnome_printer_selector/

I'm about to commit this patch while we're at it I'll tack on a few
other cleanups.

1) bump version of libraries to 2.1.1 to conform to gnome version
   numbering.

2) rename gnome-print-master.h -> gnome-print-job.h (and related files)

3) fix the gtk-doc build

4) make the pkg-config and related versionings -2.2 so that this can
   be parallel installed with gnome-2-0.

All of this will impact
    - gnome-panel
    - a bonobo sample program
    - gedit

I'll post patches for them before the changes go in