Re: Gnome first-time login profiling report.

Hi,

Please find attached the first-time login timings splitup for Linux.
Earlier I had sent the timings report for Solaris.

Also you can have a look at the truss outputs for Linux as well as
Solaris at the following links:

                http://www.gnome.org/~michael/solaris-login-truss.txt
                http://www.gnome.org/~michael/linux-login-truss.txt

Regards,