GOK Information and or Help call idea

HI. Upon reading GOK wont trap any keys as the onscreen keyboard meant to
pass keystrokes to other programs I thought, what if I want to see Help or
configure it? that is a real matter to me being local to the developers I
might be early tester. My idea is that GOK show help if F1 is typed 3 times
in a row. that makes it similar to how Sticky keys is toggled On Off by
typing Shift 5 times in a row. It needs 5 pushes since 2 pushes of Shift
(other modifiers also) locks them On till 1 more push turns it Off so 3
taps could produce an unwanted change. With GOK 3 taps of F1 should be
unique enough to call Help, and that screen could have a configure option.
Or typing F2 3 times in a row could call only configure (hope this shows
I'm not lock on 1 key commands [grin]). Using just F1 should do if the
resulting screen is named "GOK Details" not Help (which I just thought of
while writing).

I thought of other approach early today, yet it is complex, but shown for
comparison.  The latest of many macro programs http://www.macros.com I've
run over 15 years uses all 3 modifiers plus a key to get its commands since
almost no one would need that many macros to require a 4 key combo! Please
see http://www.macros.com/screen.htm for examples of its 4 key commands.
Those commands should why typing F1 3 times in a row is more in line with
how keyboard Accessibility operates. On the 1 key item for a bit, I thought
of it as an Option adding another way to issue given commands with the
usual keystrokes still available. I know folks r use to things and would
only give keyboarders an easier reach if they want it. Everything is
Default Off just like Accessibility options. that is how Accessibility
works so forgot to say it clearly which is my error

Regards,
Bryan Campbell

--> "It has been said the pebbles can't stop the avalanche, guess the
pebbles didn't have access to the Web!"