Re: Minutes for Gnome 2 release team meeting 2002-08-28

Hey there,

>   PENDING: Sort out list of new stuff expected in 2.2.
>   Jeff to send request for this out, and we will split the
>   results up among us by package and each monitor one small group.
>   => Still pending.

As some of you might have noticed, I sent out an email to some of the
module maintainers [as listed on dotplan] asking for their plans for
2.2.

In case I missed anyone from that list [1], I would appreciate it if you
could stick a list of plans [feature work, major UI changes, depedancy
changes, etc..] into bugzilla and send the release team the bug numbers
for these.

The reason why we are asking for this is that it provides a good idea to
judge how GNOME 2.2 is progressing and how best to tackle the next set
of releases.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] If you feel left out, my apologies - completely unintentional.
    Please do get in touch with the release team if you want to be
    heard ;)