Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

Hi, Bryan-
Have you actually used GNOME2 at all? Every app that is part of the core
desktop is 100% keyboard navigable (or nearly so) and we've made great
effort to ensure that keyboard commands are consistent throughout
(ctl+c/ctl+v/ctl+x, for example.) I can't speak to the idea of one-key
commands- that's really up to the a11y and usability teams to decide if
and where those are good ideas. But if they do make such a decision
we'll do our best to implement them as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the feedback, rest assured it is an important part of our
ongoing work on usability and accessibility.

Luis