Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com> writes:

> I *can't* believe you're worrying about what it's going to be called -
> can we get the content and the architecture right first?...and then
> we'll worry about the strings???

No, you can't know what is in the control panel, or which control
panel this feature is in, until you know how it fits in to the list of
control panels in "Desktop Preferences" - you end up with the old
GNOME 1.x control panel mess if you don't think this through _before_
implementing the control panel.

Havoc