Re: patches for a unique CD player app

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 12:31, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Owen,

> > If non-Bonobo isn't acceptable, I don't expect to have the time
> > to rewrite it using Bonobo, but it's really the behavior I
> > care about, not the implementation mechanism
>
> 	I care about the behavior too - and clearly I can see that doing this
> with X properties is easier for you, it just saddens me a tad.

I agree with Michael, and if you don't want to rewrite it in Bonobo,
I'll do it myself when we start working on 2.1

(BTW, I don't understand pango, but you don't see me trying to do it
myself ;)

iain
--
"It's never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder,
 It's never over, all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her,