Re: Build problem with linc 0.5.2 on RH6.2

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:12:34AM +0100 or thereabouts, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> 	--disable-gtk-doc I think, (from reading configure.in) - NB. when
> you have a problem it's well worth reading the source, it helps
> expand your mind :-)

Not that I read source, and not that I've compiled half of these
programs at all, but don't most of the gnome packages have a
./configure --help which spits out a list of options? I'm sure
I've seen them in the past.

(If not, I would love it if people went and made them happen :))

Telsa