Re: two simple flex and bison patches

> >I'm posting them here because it'd sure be nice if they got in before
> >2.0.2 and the next garnome, instead of lying around for weeks.  They're
> >pretty trivial, but I don't have any experience on non-i686-linux boxes so
> >please take a quick look at it to make sure they also look right for
> >solaris and others.
> >

> Wouldn't it be better to just include the generated yacc or lex files in
> the source distribution and use those if the required tool is not available?

I considered that too, since they seem to be generated during "make dist"
as well.  However, I won't pretend to know well what libIDL and
bonobo-activation actually DO or how they work, and since the build
currently fails on libIDL when you don't have flex anyway (since it needs
to link in libfl, if I understand the process correctly), you still really
need flex to actually build it.

If someone wants to take a further look into it, please do so, and try
building it without flex and see if it actually works, but for now, I
recommend this simple patch until the situation gets resolved ;)

Thomas

Smelled you on my hand for days
I can't wash away your scent
I'm a dog and you're a bitch