Re: Comments and questions on Metacity 2.4.0

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 20:38, Zenith Lau wrote:
> 1. I doesn't bundle with a tools to configure,

Depending upon how you built it, you could be missing the majority of
the config tools. I recently updated the metacity.spec file to include
those missing tools (although there were be compiled, just not included
in the rpm).

>  I can't configure keybinding for 'pack window to ...' and
> 'vertical / horizontal max', this is very demanding and useful, at
> least for me..

This should be configurable in the Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts
tool.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org