Re: Nautilus usability and nit-picks

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:59:03PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Bastien Nocera">
>
> > http://www.hadess.net/files/patches/cursor/
> >
> > I could update the patch for gtk2 if there's an interest.
>
> Oooh, these look cool.
>
> Convention for the no-drag-n-drop icon is a 'no smoking' circle with a line
> through it though - otherwise, great!

I like them!  Only things I'd suggest is that the 'ask' icon changes to
the current "?" one, as that to me makes more sense.  Also, the 'copy'
icon is not all that intuitive, what does a plus mean?  Maybe make it
the copy icon from the gedit toolbar (two documents overlaid), which
means "copy" to me more than a 'plus' (which says "add").

My $0.02CND

Regards, and hoping this patch makes it in RSN! :)

alan

--
Alan "Arcterex" <alan ufies org>   -=][=-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I