Re: 2.0.2- the schedule

mån 2002-08-19 klockan 21.36 skrev Luis Villa:
> Yo.
>
> Seems there has been a lack of clarity about the GNOME 2.0.2 release
> schedule. So, to make it as cut and dried as possible:
>
> 	23 August	CODE FREEZE
> 	28 August	TARBALLS DUE [RELEASE CANDIDATE]
> 	30 August	RELEASE CANDIDATE OUT
> 	06 September	GNOME 2.0.2 RELEASE

Hi!

I just updated the schedule on the dot.plan at:

http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/

We will keep this schedule up to date and will put finer grained
information as we are getting closer to a release. We want to avoid what
happened with the 2.0.1 and that is that many people had missed the
planned date for the release, sorry about that.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal on behalf of the release team.

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/