Re: Current network-password-saving feature needs improvement.

tor 2002-08-01 klockan 23.28 skrev Julian Missig:

> If not in GConf, then where should applications store passwords if the
> user wants the passwords saved? I don't think it makes sense for every
> application to have to have their own little bits to encrypt the
> password and store it somewhere supposedly safe.

Read my mail above (not the one you replied to). That is exactly what I
started hacking on. A library+daemon that does exactly that so that all
applications that need it can use it instead of every application having
to reinvent it everytime (which will probably be much less safe too).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/