[Deskbar] pearl-0.3, just for "orientation"

My last mail had > 100 kb attached so was blocked. Here it is with a tarball instead.

**************************************

Here's the newest pearl-progress. Patch applies against HEAD. Since
people tend to have problems applying my patches, I just say that this
one applied with "patch -p0 -u < pearl-0.3.patch" cleanly for me 5
minutes ago :-)

Screenie: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~kamstrup/pearl-0.3.jpg

What do we have this time around?:
 - Much improved navigation/focus handling
 - Panel orientation respecting widgets
 - Still no hit activation (excercise left for the eager reader)
 - Changes in the top comments of pearl.py - CHECK THEM OUT

As usual; run with "python pearl.py" from the deskbar/ directory.

** The two attached svgs should be put in data/art/ **

You can fiddle about with the orientation stuff by changing line 794
through gnomeapplet.ORIENT_{UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT}

Cheers,
Mikkel