[Deskbar] Order of search engines in results

Hi,

I'm trying to get a handle on what determines the order of search engines, and which ones show up in "n more results". In my case, I have 10 engines available. 5 show up top, with 5 more available after clicking on "more results". Each of these sets of 5 are in alphabetical order, but the total list is not:

Gentoo Bugzilla
GNOME Bugzilla
Google Images
IMDB
Technorati
------- 5 more results:
Amazon.com
Gentoo-Portage
Google
Newegg.com
Wikipedia

How is this divided up? Is there anything a user can do to affect this order?

Thanks,

--
Jose M. daLuz
jdaluz gmail com