[Deskbar] Scrapping priority

I haven't thought too hard about it, but now that we can drag 'n' drop
handlers to put them higher in the list of suggestions, should we junk
the concept of priority (the integer)?

I was trying to find a specific (disabled) Handler in the Preferences
UI, and it appeared somewhat arbitrary - it's sorted by priority, but I
can't see priority in the UI.  I was wanting for the list to be
automatically sorted:
first enabled, then disabled handlers.
for enabled handlers, in the order that they will be presented.
for disabled handlers, alphabetically by name.

Nigel.