Re: [Deskbar] Renaming the Deskbar

I had a little brainstorm about names and came up with:

- Yoink (exclamation mark optional ;)

I like the sense of "get something quickly" about it - and it's a fun
Simpsons reference. Best of all, apt-cache search, Freshmeat and
Sourceforge show no project name conflicts while Google only reveals a
webpage monitor for the Mac OS X Dashboard and a distributed file
sharing agent for Windows.

I also thought about:
- Rummage
- Handy (with handlers!)
- Fossick (related to "auric" in a way...)
- Ferret (animal name and verb)
- Enquire (incidently the WWW's original name)
- Dig, Shovel
- Forage, Glean
- Frisk

Most of these words can be verbs which I think is appropriate as what
the handlers have in common is doing some sort of action.

Drew.