Re: [Deskbar] Renaming the Deskbar

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 09:23 +0100, Fran�s Tissandier wrote:
>  >That would indeed suggest a very nice logo.
>
> And to hire a very good lawyer also, don't you think?

W�rb�!= Wonder Bra
Besides i don't think we'll make that kind of logo :)

> I'm new on this list, I found the 0.8.4 version of the deskbar very
> interesting, so I want to try to give some help if possible. Currently
> it's only with a poor joke, but I will try to improve.

Great !
We have a TODO file, which i try to update from time to time, maybe it's
a good place to start, or the bugzilla. In any case please ask before
starting so we can double-check that you aren't doing something already
done, or that we have decided not to do..

Raf