Error compiling Dashboard - GnomeFu does not exist in Beagle.Util

Hello,
I've checked out dashboard from the CVS and when I'm trying to build it, make fails with this error:

./BeagleBackend.cs(66,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `GnomeFu' does not exist in the namespace `Beagle.Util'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
./BeagleBackend.cs(94,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 3 warnings
make[1]: *** [BeagleBackend.dll] Error 1

I've got all the depedencies installed (well, ./configure didn't complain). The worst part is, I don't know C# or the internals of beagle/dashboard. So any help in fixing this is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Vamsee