Re: Possible Thunderbird Backend

Exactly my thought, It might be in the mork db's somewhere, but simple
grepping through them revealed _none_ of the offsets that thunderbird
uses. (btw, easy way to find a message's offset is to view its source,
then look at the title bar of the window it opened in, its the last
number)

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

--