Re: Epiphany Extention Conf [Patch]

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 10:22:16AM -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:

> In my mind, the bigger issue surrounding the indexing of pages right now
> is that they're never expired.  That's the most pressing need right now,
> IMO.

IMHO this is an important feature. Sometimes I remember having read
something but do not know where. I have more chances to find it with
beagle than in any other search engine. So I hate to delete my whole
beagle index. At least make the expiring configurable (i.e. provide an
option to switch it off).

Holger

--
"Multiple exclamationmarks" he said, shaking his head,
"A sure sign for a deseased mind." -- Terry Pratchett in "Eric"