Writing a Filter

Hi!

Are there limitations to Beagle?  I currently have a collection of analysis tools on some custom files that I would like to hook into the beagle search.  These libraries are written in c and c++.  Would it be wise and even possible to write a Mono filter to access these libraries and perform operations on certain files to store information within the beagle index?

I want to move the data analysis I do with c/c++ onto the beagle platform.  Have people done this?  All the filters seem to be written in Mono and low in terms of complexity.  Could take 1 to 2 minutes to index some of these files.

Benji