Re: beagle-crawl-system hangs at bash login

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 09:23 -0500, Pat Double wrote:
> That would be tricky, the whole command would have to appear as one argument
> for the "-s" option. I moved "-s /bin/bash" only to before the user name. I
> also removed the export to make sure it works.

I didn't see this before I did the 0.2.5 release, sorry.  It works for
me as-is with su (GNU coreutils) 5.93, though.

We can check this in and I can do a 0.2.6 release in about a week which
will bump the Mono required version to 1.1.13.5, back out the workaround
I had done for the memory usage, and probably bump up the gmime
requirement to 2.2.1 for good measure.  Oh, and whatever other bugfixes
and features get in. :)