Re: Beagle 0.0.8

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 19:52, Jon Trowbridge wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of Beagle 0.0.8.

Is it possible to provide distribution-agnostic binaries, something like
what .jar is for Java? I'm asking because I tried an installation on Suse
9.1, as described in the Wiki:
http://beaglewiki.org/index.php/SuseInstall

The "rug sub mdes" command just says "Subscribed to channel 'Mono Desktop
Extensions Snapshots'" and then nothing seems to happen (as you can
probably see, I have never used "rug" before). When I call "rug pa mdes"
it just says "No packages found".

Regards
 Daniel

--