Re: Beagle stuff

Hey,

I'm forwarding this to the list (dashboard-hackers lists gnome org). I
know some people have "succeeded" to get Beagle running on an x86_64
architecture. I don't have any experience with this, since I don't have
a 64-bit machine. I'm hoping they can guide you and/or give you some
feedback.

Best,

Lukas