Unhandled Exception: System.FormatException: Unknown char: .

Hi,

I noticed someone added the following to the wiki troubleshooting
section:

        Unhandled Exception: System.FormatException: Unknown char: .

        This is apparently due to language setting problem; try starting
        beagled with LC_ALL=C

I've backed this out, because if this happens, it's a bug.  If you come
across it, please file it.  Include the full stack trace and all of your
LC_* and LANG environment variables so we can track it down.

The technical details: It happens when we try to convert a string like
"1.0" to a floating point number, and the current locale (usually
European) uses a different system (ie, "1,0") and we're not setting the
invariant locale correctly.

Thanks,