large HTML attachments? Re: Problems indexing mail

I have not managed to get Beagle running yet but I get the same problem
with Opera whenever there is a huge HTML attachment in one of my mails.
In my case, it was my bookmarks file I was exchanging with a mate of
mine. Deleting this mail solved my problem.

--
Cheers-Regards-Sincerely,
Srikant