New web page.

Hi guys,

Thanks to Garrett Lesage and Ben Kahn, we have a new web site:

	http://www.gnome.org/projects/beagle

Garrett has, as usual, done an outstanding job, and we have a
gorgeous-looking website for our project now.

As previously stated, our goal is to match or exceed the Tomboy web site
for readability and quality.  Given the lack of parseable screenshots on
the Beagle web site, we're not really there yet, but we're on our way.

There is a lot missing on this web site still, but we hope to fill in
the content as we go.

Nat