Re: PDF Filter

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 11:42 -0400, christopher taylor wrote:
> The porting is coming along quickly
Cool.

>  - I just have a couple of
> questions. PDFBox has Lucene (Java) integration - is that something I
> should also port to C# for inclusion with beagle's version of
> Lucene.NET?
No need, the framework handles the integration part.  The job of the
specific filters is to extract the contents and attributes.  Anyway the
extracted content is pushed to the Lucene database through the Filter
framework.

Guyz... correct me if I am wrong or missing more details. :)

HTH,

V. Varadhan.