Re: dashboard-frontend.c needs tweaking for c++

It is not a search backend for finding AbiWord files. It is a dashboard
frontend for doing implicit search from the context of an AbiWord edit
session. So Beagle is dashboard backend and AbiWord is the dashboard
frontend.

Unless, of course, I have miss understood Julian :-)

Regards

Richard