Beagle Wiki Updates

Hi All, lots of things have been happening with Beagle lately thanks
to the great work put forth at around the time of the GNOME Summit.  I
just want to metion a couple big changes that have occured with the
wiki as of late.

First it now has its own domain:  http://ww.beaglewiki.org so no more
long urls and forwarding junk.

Also, Kevin Godby put forth a great effort and made our 'Installing
Beagle' page not look incredably scary.  Check it out here:
http://beaglewiki.org/index.php/Installing%20Beagle?nocache=purge

Nat started a screenshots page so if you have any interesting
screenshots where you were blown away with the cool stuff Best brought
back post them here:
http://beaglewiki.org/index.php/BeagleScreenshots
Send me an email if you need webspage for them.

We now have a "Troubleshooting Beagle" page.  So if you get stumped on
something and eventually figure it out feel free to post your
solution.  Don't worry if your not all caught up on the technical
lingo thats what a wiki is for, anyone can fix it:
http://beaglewiki.org/index.php/Troubleshooting%20Beagle

Hope this wiki continues to help everyone (both testers and developers).

-- Joe Gasiorek
http://www.lyricswithoutmelody.org