Monodoc/Beagle

Monodoc/Beagle searches is now working (see
http://users.avafan.com/~fredrik/activity), but still has some issues.

1) Utterly slow - Beagle queries seems slower when specifying that it only
should return hits with a specific mimetype. Anybody experience similar
problems?

2) What should be indexed. What and how should you guys want to search
Monodoc? Should we just include the /Type/Docs and
/Type/Members/Member/Docs or what? This also has implication for issue (3)

3) GUI - How should the gui part in monodoc look like? One should be able
to specify more than keywords for metadata searches (eg. Interfaces,
return types etc) Also, should we really have a tile for monodoc for Best?

Thoughts?

/Fred