Re: Inotify

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:27:05 -0400, Stephen O'Grady <sogrady redmonk com> wrote:
> Which kernel, Michael? I'm running gentoo-dev-sources, and would love
> for the rml/gentoo devs collaboration to pan out, but in the meantime
> would be interested if you got it working.
>
> sog

The wiki directions with the heading "Building from Source: iNotify"
were modeled after gentoo so they should work fine.  You might need to
emerge development-sources instead of gentoo-dev-sources.  I havn't
tested the patch against the gentoo sources, but the
development-sources are straight from kernel.org.

-- Joe G