Re: Stand-Alone lunar calendar

There's only one missing element here that I can see.
There is also a need to be able to have dates flip at
a time of day other than midnight.  For example,
sunset.  Of course, sunset it tricky since the earth
isn't perfectly round and so on.  However, I'm sure
there must be an open source algorithm for calculating
sunset and sunrise for any given point on the planet.

	Miles