library.gnome.org

Hello everyone.

I was browsing through the gnome bounties section, and read about the
library.gnome.org section.

>From what I could perceive, the goal is to unify all documentation
regarding Gnome (being the developer platform, bindings, desktop, HIG,
and so forth) in one place where information will be easilly
accessible.

I would like to know if someone has already started on this task.

If not, I would like to step forward and start working on it, maybe
getting a list of needs / functionality (apart from the obvious that
come to mind) from the documentation team.

Thanks in advance.

André Medeiros